We are there for you. Whenever you need us.
Wherever you need us.
Those are our strengths. GTS Hamburg offers you the advantages of a family-run business with a vast network and worldwide contacts. We respond to your wishes in a flexible, straightforward, and individualized manner. Rapid communication and efficient decision-making facilitate optimal adjustments to changes in the national and international market at all times.
Our specialties include not only container construction, but also trading in lanthanum oxide, lanthanum hydroxide, trimellitic anhydride (TMA), zirconium carbonate, isopropyl titanate, ceroxide, niobium oxide, acetic anhydride, nitric acid, titanium dioxide, ethylene vinyl acetate copolymer, and tin (IV) chloride. We also look forward to any questions you may have about new products.
We deliver our products from all over the world to wherever you are – quickly, reliably, and on time.
GTS GmbH is based in one of the world’s leading ports: Hamburg. This results in short routes to all regions of the world. Our professionals take care of all of our customers’ requirements quickly and securely.
Relationships of trust built up over decades, particularly with China, ensure timely, fair, and above-all reliable prices for the purchase of raw materials, high-quality rare earths, and other imported goods. Capable partners in Germany assist us with the storage and further processing of our products. Our business partners and contractors craft individualized chemical solutions according to your specifications.
Our services for you at a glance:
- Acquisition of raw materials and the preparation of chemical solutions according to your requirements
- Comprehensive logistical services, including storage, palletization, consignment, and marking
- Partial delivery of raw materials and solutions, according to your specifications
- The manufacture of any number of special industrial containers according to ISO standards and your CAD specifications, using premium steel
- In 1957, GTS CEO Norbert Kinadeter completes training as a tallyman in the port of Hamburg and is then employed in a wide range of port-related business activities
- From 1970, container distribution for the port of Hamburg, group leader for the freight division of UCT/DCD Hapag-Lloyd
- From 1980, container controlling planning coordinator at Hapag-Lloyd, responsible for northern Europe
- In 1989, founding of the TCK trading firm, the predecessor company to GTS – focus: containers, chemicals
- In 1993, founding of German Container Trading Service GmbH (GTS) – further expansion of the chemical trading and processing division
- In 2011, name changed to GTS – German Trading Service GmbH For Raw Materials as a result of expanding the core chemical trading business to 90%