Containers always well packed
Without containers, global trade can no longer be imagined today. More than two-thirds of all goods are usually transported from one place to another by ship, securely packed in containers.
Most of the goods fit in standard ISO-conforming containers, which, of course, we manufacture:
- 20 ft. (20’) containers (TEU = twenty-foot equivalent unit)
- 40 ft. (40’) containers (FEU = forty-foot equivalent unit)
- High cube 40 ft. containers (40’HC)
However, we focus on manufacturing special containers: dry containers, reefer containers, open top containers, flat rack containers, and other special containers, such as roll-off container systems, rapid assembly containers, waste containers, storage containers, drying containers, tank containers, refrigerated containers, land containers, and modular building containers (residential containers, office containers, toilet containers, and school containers).
You describe your needs and supply us with a CAD specification. We will build and deliver the suitable container to you on time.
Examples of our work:
- Coffee bean container with filler necks on top, container outlet flaps on the doors, ventilation slits, completely food-safe liners, and other special features
- Flat rack container with collapsible corner posts without cross-bracings, stackable on ships and trucks